The e-Service Management is cater for the operation of call center support services. It provides easy-to-use interface for support engineers to log support cases at the call center and also perform various support service related oprations.
Key Benefits :
- Reduce the paper trail. Instead of filling out tons of customer support request paper forms, everything in the system is done electronically and kept electronically. Support engineers simply submit an electronic forms and track the status online.
- Fully integrated to Microsoft Dynamics AX Customer Service and Inventory Management. This system is designed to have a quick and easy integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP systems.
It interfaces with the Customer Service, Inventory Management as well as Human resource modules. Not only that, this system is also designed to be integrated easily with other ERP systems.
- comprehensive Reporting. Prorsus’s e-Service Management System features a variety of comprehensive reports for support managers to do analysis and performance review.
- Better Inventory Management. Since the e-Service Management System is integrated with Inventory Management module, it provides better and transparent inventory Management. All the items utilized during the support process can be tracked easily.
- Better customer service. The system keeps a full list of service history records which facilitate the Support engineers/personnels to enquire these information easily. Hence it provides quick
information retrieval to achieve better customer service.
Prorsus’s e-Service Management System consists of the following functions:
- Administration: users & Support engineers maintenance.
- Customer Service: Customer maintenance & setup, past customer service history record retrieval.
- Service Management: Support case creation for customers, Support case status tracking, Full inquiry on customer’s warranty status, contract coverage, and historical service
records. Tracking and monitoring of engineers’ work hours. Scheduling and tracking of tasks for engineers.
- Inventory Management: Item master maintenance with purchase price, cost price, and selling price maintenance setup. Service order/job sheet item consumption through inventory movements process. Inventory transactions enquiry. Ad-hoc inventory adjustments through inventory journal entry.